Prices & Inclusions
- Cruise Embarkation: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 in Porto, Portugal
- 12 day Cruise Tour ends in Madrid on Saturday, June 22, 2019
Save $500 Off Per Stateroom
($250 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by April 30, 2019
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
*Please Note: A “Cruise Only” option is available upon request. But the cruise ends in Vega Terron which is located about 250 miles (400 km) from Madrid, where the closest international airport is located.
AmaWaterways does provide motorcoach transportation from the ship to the Westin Palace Madrid Hotel. It is an 8 1/2 hour transfer with a tour in Salamanca. The additional cost is $450 per person (for the transfer and one night at the Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid). Transportation to the airport on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, is not included and must be arranged on your own.
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Single Supplement offer may not apply to Suites. Other restrictions may apply.
*Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $182 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €18 (approx $20) per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €5 per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €3 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €5-7 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1-2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: Calculated at 150% of twin price; Suites 200% of twin price.
* Single Supplement for Land: $450 per person.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds Option B: One bed (larger than queen size).
Cruise Price Include:
- Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
- Onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine
- A wine expert that leads tastings and discussions
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, all with balconies
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Complimentary red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, onboard music performances and piano music
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All local taxes
Post-Cruise Tour Inclusions – Vega Terron / Madrid (5 days/4 nights) Includes* :
- Transportation by coach from Vega Terron to Madrid
- 2 nights hotel accommodation — Valladolid, including breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation — Madrid, including daily breakfast
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner & 2 wine tastings
- Experience the Culinary traditional Cochinillo Ceremony
- City Tours in Salamanca, Valladolid, Segovia & Madrid
- Additional Tours w/ Entrance: Peñafiel Castle, Prado Museum
- Special farewell dinner
- Services of professional tour manager
* For Post-Cruise Land portion of the program, a minimum of 20 paying travelers is required to operate the program as stated above. In the unlikely event that the number of participants for land program falls below 20 paying persons, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to amend the program and/or provide alternative arrangements.
Please note: This tour and cruise program is created solely for Peachy Canyon by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA in conjunction with AmaWaterways. The program will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests on this cruise who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.