- Pre-Cruise Provence Tour: Begins in Arles on March 27, 2023 and ends in Arles on March 30, 2023
- Cruise: Embarkation in Arles on March 30, 2023; ends in Chalon-Sur-Saône on April 6, 2023
Save $500 Off Per Stateroom
($250 per person)
* Based availability for new bookings by December 31, 2022
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $210 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €100 per person (approx. $115) is recommended for the week (paid onboard)
- Cruise Manager: €30 per person (approx. $35) is recommended for the week (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €40 per person (approx. $45) is recommended for the entire program (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €2-3 per person/€5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €10 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: Calculated based on the non-discounted, per person double occupancy rate at 125% for category E & D and 150% for all other stateroom categories except suites and A+/AA+ which are 200%.
* Single Supplement for Land: $450
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from France’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between airport / hotel / ship are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways if traveling on the program dates only
- All local taxes
Land Tour Includes:
- 3 nights Accommodation in the 5-star Hotel Renaissance Aix-en-Provence (or similar)
- Tours of the Femay Horse Farm, Cezanne’s House Museum, the House of Nostradamus and in Aix-en-Provence
- Winery Experience at Chateau la Verrerie & Salon-de-Provence
- Meals: Daily Breakfast, 1 Special Lunch and a Welcome Dinner
- Transfers: From the AmaCello to the hotel in Aix-en-Provence, transfer to the Marseille Airport from the Hotel in Aix-en-Provence
- Professional Tour Escort
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests who book their cruise reservation though Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities