- Cruise Embarkation: May 28, 2020 in Bordeaux and ends in Bordeaux on June 4, 2020
Click on any Cabin Category to see details and images.
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Single Supplement offer may not apply to Suites or A+ categories. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $189 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. Calculated per traveler and paid directly to the provider at the end of the cruise.
- Ship Staff: €18 per traveler per day, pooled and divided for whole crew to share (paid directly at end of cruise)*
- Cruise Manager: €3 per traveler
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €3 per traveler
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €3 per traveler, per day is appreciated for tour guides and €1 per traveler for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €5 per traveler, per day is appreciated for tour guides and €1-2 per traveler for the coach driver (paid directly)
*Tips are divided among the ship staff when they have completed their service.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: calculated at 150% of the pp double occupancy, non-discounted rate; $200 for A+
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise Price Inclusions:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in cabin category as selected
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All local taxes
Please note: The B. Wise Vineyards Bordeaux River Cruise is created solely for B.Wise Vineyards in conjunction with Tours & Wine (by Expanding Horizons) and AmaWaterways. Any pre- or post-cruise programs or additional services, are exclusive to guests on this cruise who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons, Tustin, CA. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.