- Cruise & Land Package begins with arrival in Bilbao on July 28, 2019 and ends with a departure from Paris on August 11, 2019
- Cruise Only Embarkation: August 1, 2019 in Bordeaux and ends in Bordeaux on August 8, 2019
Click on any Cabin Category to see details and images.
Save $500 Off Per Stateroom
($250 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by January 31, 2019
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Single Supplement offer may not apply to Suites, AA+ or A+ categories. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $182 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €18 (approx $20) per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €5 per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €3 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €5-7 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1-2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: calculated at 150% of the pp double occupancy, non-discounted rate; 200% for A+ and the suite
* Single Supplement for Land: $1,050 per person.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
Please note: This tour and cruise program is created solely for Charles Krug Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA in conjunction with AmaWaterways. The program will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests on this cruise who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Bilbai & San Sebastian 4-Night Pre-Cruise Tour Inclusions:
- 2 nights hotel in Bilbao, including daily buffet breakfast
- 2 nights hotel in San Sebastian, including daily buffet breakfast
- Half-day Bilboa city tour
- Evening walking tour in San Sebastian Old Town
- En route to the ship, you’ll stop in the resort town of Arcachon, one of the gems of the French Atlantic coast
- Visit the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum
Loire Valley & Paris 3-Night Post-Cruise Tour Inclusions:
- 2 nights hotel in the Loire Valley, including city tour, châteaux visits and daily breakfast
- 1 night hotel in Paris at the Pullman Charles de Gaulle (or similar), including daily breakfast
- Journey by TGV train to Tours, France — gateway to the Loire Valley châteaux
- Visit three of the Loire Valley’s regal châteaux: Château de Chenonceau, Château du Close Lucé & Château d’Amboise
- En route to Paris, visit two more majestic châteaux: Château de Chambord & Château de Blois
Cruise Price Inclusions:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in cabin category as selected
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All local taxes
This program was created solely for Charles Krug Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests who book their cruise reservation though Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.