Prices & Inclusions
- Arrival on September 12, 2021
- Departure on September 17, 2021
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Program Prices Include:
- Deluxe Accommodation – 5 nights at The Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
- All local taxes
- Meals – 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 special dinners
- Breakfasts – 5
– Full America Breakfast daily
- Specialty Dinners – 3
– Welcome Dinner with George Blanckensee
– Wines of Montelena Paired Dinner at Chillingworth Restaurant
– Farewell Lobster bake
- Breakfasts – 5
- Must Do Experiences
- Land’s End and Provincetown Tour
- Private Tasting with George Blanckensee – Estate Director
- Day on Nantucket Island with lunch
- Cape Cod Lobster bake on the sand
- Optional Extras
- Multiple special tour options including Stellwagen Banks Whale Watching
- Golfers – Special access to play Cape Cod National Golf Course
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 10 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Published prices do not include airfare or baggage fees; travel, health, accident or other travel protection; vaccinations; laundry; additional food and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary; optional excursions; other items or services of a personal nature.
Gratuities are optional and not included. Since gratuities are at your discretion based on the level of service you receive, they are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service. The following guidelines are offered purely as a suggestion:
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: $50 per person is recommended for the entire program (paid directly at the conclusion of the travel program)
- Half-Days Tours: $2-$3 per person / $5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- Full-Day Tours: $5 per person is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- This private tour program is created solely for guests traveling with Chateau Montelena Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA. The program contains private meals, tours, and/or visits to attractions. These inclusions are exclusive to guests on this custom Chateau Montelena Winery tour program who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking the hotel or miscellaneous components directly or with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.
- A minimum of 20 paying travelers is required to operate the program. In the unlikely event, the number of participants falls below 20 paying travelers, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to amend or provide alternative arrangements or to cancel the program entirely and refund all deposits.
- All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event an incorrect tour price is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous price. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct tour price intended or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the reservation. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Travel Terms & Conditions – The purchase of any travel services offered by Expanding Horizons, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Expanding Horizons, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking.