- Tour & Charter: Begins in Zagreb on June 3, 2023; ends in Dubrovnik on June 17, 2023
Save $500 Off Per Stateroom
($250 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by September 30, 2022
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed in a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD, based on double or solo occupancy as shown I the table above.
Promotions are valid for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
Gratuities: We believe that tips should reflect good service and your satisfaction with the guide/cruise manager, crew and overall tour. Crew gratuities are equally distributed among the crew. Tipping is voluntary and completely at the discretion of individual trip participants. Your own currency or Croatian Kuna is acceptable.
- Cruise/Tour Manager: €30-50 per person, per week is recommended (paid directly)
- Ship Staff: €70-100 per person, per week is recommended (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €5 per person, per day (paid directly)
- Restaurants & Cafes: If not included, tip 10%-15% of the check, depending on the quality of service
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €1-2 per person is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €3-5 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- Taxis: Tip up to 10% of the fare. We recommend you book taxis via your tour/cruise manager and renegotiate taxi fares to avoid unpleasant surprises at the end of the journey.
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Avangard Deck Plan
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation. The Avangard has 10 outside/main deck cabins and 8 inside/lower deck cabins
- Complimentary W-Fi
- LCD TV with some international channels in all staterooms
- Desk and sitting area
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck with jacuzzi and deck chairs
- Small inside lounge in the Restaurant area and a nice outside lounge
- Special entertainment at Captain’s Dinner
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Welcome Cocktail and Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions are exclusive to guests who book their reservation though Expanding Horizons.