- Cruise & Land Package begins in Paris on July 16 and concludes in Paris on July 26, 2018
- Cruise Embarkation: July 19, 2018
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Single Supplement offer may not apply to Suites. Other restrictions may apply.
* Port Charges ($168 per person) and Gratuities (Recommended $18 pp per day) are additional.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: calculated at 150% of the pp double occupancy, non-discounted rate; 200% for A+ and the suite
* Single Supplement for Land: $320 per person.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in cabin category as selected
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of cruise and land package; airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways
- All local taxes
Optional Pre Cruise Chantilly & Paris (3 Nights) Includes*:
- 2 nights in Chantilly — at the beautiful Auberge de Jeu du Paume, a five star Relais & Chateaux Hotel and Spa
- Full-Day tour to Epernay — visit the Moët Chandon and Perrier-Jouët champagne houses
- 1 night in Paris — Hotel Beauchamps, a four star hotel in the heart of Paris and close to the Champs Elysées
- Paris — time to experience an afternoon and evening in that most beautiful of cities
- Dinner in Paris — Boeuf sur le Toit
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers: Arrival at Charles de Galle to Chantilly & to the AmaLyra on the day of embarkation
*Note: For Pre-Cruise Land program, a minimum of 20 paying travelers is required to operate pre and/or post cruise land program(s). In the unlikely event that the number of participants for the selected pre and/or post cruise land program falls below 20 paying persons, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to amend the program and/or provide alternative arrangements.
- Private dinner in Paris for travelers booked on the exclusive Wolffer Estates pre-cruise land tour with Expanding Horizons
- Three on board tastings of Wolffer Estate wines, conducted by Roman Roth
- One on board gourmet dinner, paired with Wolffer Estate, explained by Roman Roth
This program was created solely for Wolffer Estate by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests who book their cruise reservation though Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.