- Optional Pre-Cruise Tour: Begins in Amsterdam on November 7, 2023; ends in Amsterdam on November 9, 2023 with a transfer to the ship
- Cruise Only: Begins in Amsterdam on November 9, 2023; ends in Basel on November 16, 2023
- Optional Post-Cruise Tour: Begins in Basel on November 16, 2023; ends in Zurich on November 20, 2023
Save $1,000 Off Per Stateroom
($500 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by April 30, 2023
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $210 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €100 per person (approx. $115) is recommended for the week (paid onboard)
- Cruise Manager: €30 per person (approx. $35) is recommended for the week (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €40 per person (approx. $45) is recommended for the entire program (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €2-3 per person/€5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €10 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: Calculated based on the non-discounted, per person double occupancy rate at 125% for category E & D and 150% for all other stateroom categories except suites and A+/AA+ which are 200%.
* Single Supplement for Land: $350 (Pre-Cruise Tour) / $499 (Post-Cruise Tour)
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Pre-Cruise Amsterdam Package Includes:
- Arrival transfer from Amsterdam Airport to hotel
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Amsterdam
- Meals: Daily breakfasts (2) and Dinner (1)
- Day tour to Zaanse Schans Dutch Windmill Village
- Amsterdam Tour including Rijksmuseum
- Transfer to ship
- English-speaking Guide
Post-Cruise Lucerne & Zurich, Switzerland Package Includes:
- Transfer from Basel to Lucerne
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Hotel Astoria Luzern or similar
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Hotel Zucherhof or similar
- Meals: Daily breakfasts (4), Lunch (1) and Dinner (1)
- Lucerne and Alpine Village sightseeing tour including Schiltorn & Interlaken
- Transfer from Lucerne to Zurich
- Sightseeing in Zurich
- Transfer to Airport for departure
- English-speaking Guide
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests who book their cruise reservation though Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities