- Cruise & Land Package Combined: Begins in Basel on November 7th and ends in Prague on November 17, 2019.
- Cruise Only: Begins in Basel on November 7th and ends in Nuremberg on November 14, 2019.
Click on any Cabin Category to see details and images.
Save $1500 Off Per Stateroom
($750 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by January 31, 2019
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Single Supplement offer may not apply to Suites or A+ categories. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $182 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €18 (approx $20) per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €5 per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €3 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €5-7 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1-2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: calculated at 150% of the pp double occupancy, non-discounted rate; 200% for A+ and the suite.
* Single Supplement for Land: $350 per person.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies
- Shore excursions in every port with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited red and white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own and guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between ship and the hotel are included with the purchase of cruise and land package; airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways and traveling on the date(s) of the program
- All local taxes
Post-Cruise Prague Option Includes:
- 3 nights hotel in Prague at the Prague Marriott Hotel – Old Town (or similar), including daily Buffet Breakfast
- Transfer from the ship to Prague with a stop in Pilsen
- Tour and lunch at the Pisner Urquell brewery in Pilsen
- Sightseeing Tour in Prague including a visit to the Prague Castle and the Strahov Library
- Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant
- Airport Transfers
Please note: This tour and cruise program is created solely for Keenan Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA in conjunction with AmaWaterways. The program will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests on this cruise who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.