- Cruise Embarkation: August 1, 2019
- Post Cruise Options: Begins in Lyon on August 8th and ends in Paris on August 11th
Save $1000 Off per Stateroom
($500 per person)
*Based on Availability for new bookings by December 31, 2018
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Total savings are per stateroom based on double occupancy and are applicable to cruise only fare; not combinable with any other offer or discount. Other restrictions apply. Offer is capacity-controlled and subject to modification, reduction or withdrawal without notice.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $182 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €18 (approx $20) per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €5 per person, per day is recommended (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €3 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €5-7 per person, per day is recommended for tour guides and €1-2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: calculated at 150% of the pp double occupancy, non-discounted rate; 200% for A+ and the suite
* Single Supplement for Land: $900 per person.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size).
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Click on any Cabin Category to see details and images.
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from France’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between airport / hotel / ship are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways if traveling on the program dates only
- All local taxes
Post-Cruise Burgundy Package - Included Features:
- 2 nights hotel in Beaune — Hotel Le Cep & Spa Marie de Bourgogne (4-star hotel)
- 1-night hotel in Paris — Hotel Pullman Paris Roissy-CDG Airport (4-star hotel)
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Wine Tasting & Cellar Tour — Chateau de la Cree
- Full day tour to Gevrey-Chamberlain, Beaune and Surroundings
- Wine Tasting/Visit at Gevrey-Chamberlin and Domaine d’Ardhuy
- Guided Visits: Clod de Vougeot, Hospices de Beaune
- Private Guided Tour: Fallot Mustard Museum
- Private luxury coach and local guide
- Expanding Horizons Escort
Please note: This tour and cruise program is created solely for Phelps Creek Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA in conjunction with AmaWaterways. The program will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests on this cruise who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.