Prices & Inclusions
- Arrival into Lexington: May 16, 2023
- Departure from Louisville: May 21, 2023
2-Nights: The Campbell House Hotel, Lexington KY / 3-Nights: The Brown Hotel, Louisville KY
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Program Prices Include:
- Airport transfers from Lexington Airport (LEX) and to Louisville Airport (SDF)
- Deluxe Accommodation: 2 nights at The Campbell House Hotel, Lexington and 3 nights at The Brown Hotel, Louisville
- All local taxes and porterage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Meals Included:
- Breakfasts (5): Full America Breakfast daily
- Lunches (2): The Kentucky Castle Tour & Luncheon; Churchill Downs Racetrack Brunch
- Dinners (2): Welcome Dinner with Micole & Teri at The Campbell House; “Hot Brown” Wine-Paired Dinner at the Brown Hotel paired with the wines of Ramona Ranch Vineyards
INCLUDED “MUST DO” EXPERIENCES
- Keeneland Racetrack & Morning Works Tour
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farm
- 5 different Bourbon Tastings & Historic Distillery Visits
- “Create Your Own” Bourbon Blending Class
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Churchill Downs Day at the Races
NOTE: Tour components may be rearranged or scheduled on other days, subject to availability of venues at time of confirmation.
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 10 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Published prices do not include airfare or baggage fees; travel, health, accident or other travel protection; vaccinations; laundry; additional food and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary; optional excursions; other items or services of a personal nature.
Gratuities are optional and not included. Since gratuities are at your discretion based on the level of service you receive, they are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service. The following guidelines are offered purely as a suggestion:
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: $50 per person is recommended for the entire program (paid directly at the conclusion of the travel program)
- Half-Days Tours: $2-$3 per person / $5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- Full-Day Tours: $5 per person is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- This private tour program is created solely for guests traveling with Ramona Ranch Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA. The program contains private meals, tours, and/or visits to attractions. These inclusions are exclusive to guests on this custom Ramona Ranch Winery tour program who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking the hotel or miscellaneous components directly or with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.
- A minimum of 20 paying travelers is required to operate the program. In the unlikely event, the number of participants falls below 20 paying travelers, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to amend or provide alternative arrangements or to cancel the program entirely and refund all deposits.
- All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event an incorrect tour price is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous price. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct tour price intended or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the reservation. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Travel Terms & Conditions – The purchase of any travel services offered by Expanding Horizons, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Expanding Horizons, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking.