Prices & Inclusions
- Arrival on July 6, 2021
- Departure on July 11, 2021
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Program Prices Include:
- Four Star Accommodation – 5 nights at The Lodge at Jackson Hole
- Airport transfers from/to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- All local taxes
- Gratuities for included meals, porterage and housekeeping
- Meals – 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 special dinners
- Breakfasts – 5
Full America Breakfast daily
- Picnic Lunches – 1
July 7th full tour day into Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks
- Specialty Dinners – 3
Welcome Dinner at with Axel and Kristine Schug
Schug Carneros Estate Wine-Paired Dinner at the Gun Barrel Steak & Game House
Farewell dinner and show at The Bar-J Chuckwagon
- Breakfasts – 5
- Included “Must Do” Experiences
- Exploring Yellowstone or Grand Teton National Parks
- Snake River White Water Rafting or Float experience
- Schug Carneros Estate wine tasting with Axel Schug
- Million Dollar Cowboy Bar Private Cocktail Reception
- ATV vehicles through Bridger-Teton National Forest wilderness trails
- Optional Excursions of Your Choice (additional cost)
- Grand Teton Half Day Wildlife Safari
- Fly Fishing with Expert Guides
- Spring Creek Ranch Horseback
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 10 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Published prices do not include airfare or baggage fees; travel, health, accident or other travel protection; vaccinations; laundry; additional food and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary; optional excursions; other items or services of a personal nature.
Gratuities are optional and not included. Since gratuities are at your discretion based on the level of service you receive, they are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service. The following guidelines are offered purely as a suggestion:
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: $50 per person is recommended for the entire program (paid directly at the conclusion of the travel program)
- Half-Days Tours: $2-$3 per person / $5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- Full-Day Tours: $5 per person is recommended for tour guide and $2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- This private tour program is created solely for guests traveling with Schug Carneros Estate Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA. The program contains private meals, tours, and/or visits to attractions. These inclusions are exclusive to guests on this custom Schug Carneros Estate Winery tour program who book their reservations with Expanding Horizons. Persons booking the hotel or miscellaneous components directly or with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.
- A minimum of 20 paying travelers is required to operate the program. In the unlikely event, the number of participants falls below 20 paying travelers, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to amend or provide alternative arrangements or to cancel the program entirely and refund all deposits.
- All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event an incorrect tour price is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous price. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct tour price intended or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the reservation. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Travel Terms & Conditions – The purchase of any travel services offered by Expanding Horizons, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Expanding Horizons, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking.