- Tour & Charter: Begins in Zagreb on May 11, 2024; ends in Dubrovnik on May 25, 2024
Early Booking Discount: $250 Per Person
*Based on Availability for new bookings by May 31, 2023
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed in a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD, based on double or solo occupancy as shown in the table above.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
Promotions are valid for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Common areas have the comfort of each passenger in mind, including the spacious sundeck with both shaded and open spaces, along with chaise loungers for relaxing in the sun
- The air-conditioned restaurant includes a bar area with an LCD television, along with an outdoor lounge area for sipping a cocktail
- Onboard Hot Tub (Jacuzzi)
- Swimming platform with a ladder at the rear of the vessel Rear access platform for easy access to/from the sea
- Crew to Guest ratio 1 to 4
Cruise/Tour Prices Include:
LAND PROGRAM INCLUSIONS:
- 7-nights Luxury Accommodations in 4-5 star hotels
- Transfers by tourist motor coach / minibus (based on size of group)
- Guided Walking Tours with headsets as noted in the itinerary
- Immersive tours in each destination with knowledgeable guides
- Visitor taxes in hotels and on tour
- Entrance fees, hotel taxes and hotel porterage
- Airport transfers
- English Speaking Tour Manager
- Expanding Horizons Tour Escort
- 7 nights cruise on board the MV Avangard in cabin category as selected
This vessel has 18 air-conditioned, en-suite cabins, 8 on the lower deck (portholes) and 10 on the Upper/Main deck (windows). Cabins Include - Safe deposit box, hair dryer, CLD TV, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet)
- Drink with lunch (glass of wine, beer or soft drink)
- Heritage Dinner with transfer in village near Korcula
- Sightseeing in Dubrovnik (with one-way bus transfer to the Old Town), Hvar, Korcula & Split
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Wine tasting on Vis
- Oyster tasting in Ston, city walls, salt mine
- Visitor‘s tax & port fees
MEALS / DINING / BEVERAGES
- Total of 28 Meals
- 13 breakfast (B)
- 7 Lunches (L)
- 8 Dinners (D)
- Wine Tasting as per the itinerary (T)
- Captain‘s Dinner with Aperitif and live entertainment (CD)
- Welcome Cocktail (with Cruise)
- Afternoon coffee & tea service (with cruise)
Cruise/Tour Prices Exclude:
- International Airfare
- Airport Transfers (outside program dates)
- Required Visitor Tax & Port Fees of $150 per person
- Gratuities (see below for suggested gratuities)
- Beverages unless where stated as included
- Meals not included in itinerary
- Incidentals not included in itinerary
- Personal Incidentals (e.g. laundry, passport, ETIAS, etc.)
Suggested Gratuities: We believe that tips should reflect good service and your satisfaction with the guide/cruise manager, crew and overall tour. Crew gratuities are equally distributed among the crew. Tipping is voluntary and completely at the discretion of individual trip participants. Your own currency or Croatian Kuna is acceptable.
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
- Tour Manager: 35 - 50 EUR per person, per week (70-100 EUR for the entire program)
- Crew (all ship services and assistance with luggage): 70- 100 EUR per guest per week
- Local guides (offers in-depth information at specific locations; there may be many guides along with a tour program): EUR 1-2 ( per sightseeing)
- Restaurants & Cafes: If not included, tip 10%-15% of the check, depending on the quality of service
- Taxis: Tip up to 10% of the fare (We recommend you book taxis via your tour/cruise manager and pre-negotiate taxi fares to avoid unpleasant surprises at the end of the journey
- Motorcoach Driver: 3-4 EUR per person, per day
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions are exclusive to guests who book their reservation though Expanding Horizons.