- Pre-Cruise Tour begins in Istanbul, Turkey on May 4, 2023 and concludes in Giurgiu, Romania on May 7, 2023
- Cruise Embarkation is May 7, 2023 in Giurgiu, Romania and concludes in Budapest, Hungary on May 14, 2023
- Post-Cruise Tour (2 Day) begins in Budapest, Hungary on May 14, 2023 and concludes in Budapest, Hungary on May 16, 2023
Save $500 Per Stateroom
($250 per person)
* Based on double occupancy for new bookings by December 31, 2022
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $210 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €100 per person (approx. $115) is recommended for the week (paid onboard)
- Cruise Manager: €30 per person (approx. $35) is recommended for the week (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €40 per person (approx. $45) is recommended for the entire program (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €2-3 per person/€5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €10 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: Calculated based on the non-discounted, per person double occupancy rate at 125% for category E & D; 150% for AB, AA, SB & SA and 200% for GS & OS Suites.
* Single Supplement for Land: TBD (Pre-Cruise Tour); $TBD (Post-Cruise Tour)
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
AmaMagna Deck Plan
Cruise Prices Include:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from France’s great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between airport / hotel / ship are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways if traveling on the program dates only
- All local taxes
Exclusive Expanding Horizons Pre-Cruise Istanbul Land Tour Includes:
- 3 nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel at Sultanahmet (or similar)
- Istanbul guided city tour and Grand Palace of Topkapi
- Guided tours of the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque
- Istanbul Grand Bazaar visit
- Meals: Daily Breakfast and 1 exclusive rooftop dinner
- Istanbul Airport to the hotel
- Flight from Istanbul, Turkey to Bucharest, Romania
- Bucharest Airport to the ship in Giurgiu, Romania via coach
- Services of a Professional Tour Manager
Exclusive Expanding Horizons Post-Cruise Budapest Land Tour Includes:
- 2 nights at the 5-star Budapest Marriott Hotel (or similar)
- Royal Palace of Godollo
- The Lazar Champions Estate (equestrian show)
- Daily Breakfast
- Hungarian country lunch (Lazar Champions Estate)
- Budapest Gypsy Dinner with wine
- Ship to the hotel
- Hotel to the Budapest Airport
- Services of a Professional Tour Manager
This program was created solely for Behrens Family Winery by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions outside of scheduled cruise activities. These additional services are exclusive to guests who book their cruise reservation though Expanding Horizons. Persons booking with alternative travel agencies will not be included in these activities.