- 2-Night Optional Tour: Begins in Athens on August 3, 2024; ends in Athens on August 5, 2024
- Ocean Odyssey Cruise: Begins in Athens on August 5, 2024; ends in Venice on August 14, 2024
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $450 per person (paid with final payment)
- Single Supplement: Surcharge for solo travelers
- Cruise: Price will be quoted upon request; please advise category for quote
- Pre-Cruise Tour in Athens: $369.00
- Excursions & Tours Gratuities:
- For Half-Days Tours: €2-3 per person/€5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €10 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Your Cruise Price Includes:
- Pre-paid gratuities
- Wines, spirits and craft beers with dinning
- “Open bar” service with specialty canapés in bars & lounges
- Stocked in-room minibar
- Specialty coffees, teas and fresh-pressed juices
- Afternoon and high tea
- 24-hour room service, including spirits, wine and beer
- Butler service and expanded room service menu in suites
Cruise Gratuities: Your cruise fare includes pre-paid gratuities. But if you would like to offer the crew an additional gratuity for their excellent service, please feel free to tip them directly.
Please Note: Gratuity suggestions for land program and tours are always at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
Athens Pre-Cruise Tour Includes:
- Arrival transfer from Athens International Airport to hotel
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at the five-star deluxe Divani Palace Acropolis (or similar)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 Greek Taverna Lunch, 1 Welcome Dinner
- Athen’s city sightseeing tour (includes: Acropolis; Acropolis Museum; City Orientation passing by the Temple of Olypian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, the Academy, the University, the National Library; explore Syntagma Square – site of Greek Parliament & Government; visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier w/ changing of the Guard, walk through Panathenaic Stadium – 1st Century Arena – Held 1st modern Olympics in 1896)
- Motor coach transfer from hotel to the port of Piraeus and ship
- English-speaking Guide
- Expanding Horizons Tour Escort
Stateroom & Suites Include:
- Butler service and expanded room service menu in suite
- Free Stocked in-room minibar
- 24-hour room service including spirits, wine and beer
- Nespresso Coffee and Kusmi Teas
- Still and sparkling water in reusable glass bottles
- Private marble spa bath with luxurious L’OCCITANE amenities
- Walk-in mosaic glass shower with rain head and body jets
- Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Queen bed with sumptuous Portuguese cotton linens by Lameirinho
- Option to convert queen bed into two singles
- Spacious wardrobe
- Wall-mounted television with infotainment system
- Complimentary use of binoculars
An Array of Amenities
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Promotion valid on select sailings only.
- Promotions are valid for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.