13 Day / 12 Night Program:
- Begins in Siem Reap on February 21, 2025; ends in Ho Chi Minh City on March 5, 2025
- 3-night stay in Siem Reap with Temples of Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom
- 7-night River Cruise Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- 2-night stay in Ho Chi Minh City with city sights & Cu Chi Tunnels
Save $500 Off Per Stateroom
$250 per person
* Based on availability for new bookings by October 31, 2023
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed by a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD$ based on double occupancy, for the program as stated. Solo travelers occupying hotel rooms and cruise staterooms must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts.
Promotional rates are valid on select sailings only. Promotions are valid only for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply. No deviations allowed from the itinerary.
* Additional Fees: (not included in the pricing above)
- Port Charges: $231 per person (paid with final payment)
- Gratuities: Gratuities are always optional and at your discretion. They are paid directly to the provider when they have completed their service.
- Ship Staff: €100 per person (approx. $115) is recommended for the week (paid onboard)
- Cruise Manager: €30 per person (approx. $35) is recommended for the week (paid directly)
- Expanding Horizons Escort/Tour Manager: €40 per person (approx. $45) is recommended for the entire program (paid directly)
- Land Tours & Excursions (off the ship):
- For Half-Days Tours: €2-3 per person/€5 per couple is recommended for tour guide and €1 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
- For Full-Day Tours: €10 per person is recommended for tour guide and €2 per person for the coach driver (paid directly)
Please Note: Gratuities (and suggested amounts) are always optional and at your discretion based on the level of service you receive.
* Single Supplement for Cruise: Calculated based on 200%.
* Single Supplement for Land: $598
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
Cruise/Tour Prices Include:
Cruise/Tour of Siem Reap (3 nights) includes:
- Arrival transfer from Siem Reap Airport to hotel
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Sofitel Ankgor Phokeethra Resort or similar
- Meals: Daily breakfasts (2), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
- City sightseeing tour
- Tour of Angkor Temple Complex
- Tour of Angkor Wat UNESCO Heritage site
- Motor coach transfer from Siem Reap to Kampong Cham for embarkation
- English-speaking Guide
- 7 nights luxury accommodation- all outside staterooms with twin balconies
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Guided Walking Tours with headsets
- Immersive tours in each destination with knowledgeable guides
- English speaking Tour Manager
- Expanding Horizons Tour Escort
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Fitness room, pool and gift shop
- Convenient interior access to all facilities and decks
- Air-conditioning in public areas and staterooms
- Onboard spas for massage (additional costs apply)
- Entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining western style and regionally inspired cuisine
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Chef´s Table specialty restaurant with tasting menu
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Private tasting of Behrens Family Winery wines
Cruise/Tour of Ho Chi Minh (2 nights) includes:
- Transfer My Tho disembarkation location to Ho Chi Minh
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Sofitel Saigon Plaza or similar
- Meals: Daily breakfasts (3), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
- City sightseeing tour
- Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
- Farewell Dinner for Behrens Family Winery group
- Motor coach transfer from hotel to Ho Chi Minh Airport
- English-speaking Guide
Cruise/Tour Prices Exclude:
- International Airfare
- Entry Visa
- Vaccination assistance
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers (outside program dates)
- Gratuities (see below for suggested gratuities)
- Beverages unless where stated as included
- Meals not included in itinerary
- Incidentals not included in itinerary
- Personal Incidentals (e.g. laundry, passport, personal purchases , etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions are exclusive to guests who book their reservation though Expanding Horizons.