- Tour & Charter: Begins in Zagreb on May 25, 2024; ends in Dubrovnik on June 8, 2024
Early Booking Discount: $250 Per Person
*Based on Availability for new bookings by October 31, 2023
<– SWIPE LEFT/RIGHT TO SEE TABLE -->
Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability will be confirmed in a confirmation letter within 7 days of registration. Special offers are strictly controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
* All rates are per person in USD, based on double or solo occupancy as shown in the table above.
* Bedding Options: Option A: Two twin beds; Option B: One queen bed.
Promotions are valid for new bookings only and restrictions may apply. Offers are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
All prices shown are in U.S. Dollars (USD$). In the event that an incorrect cruise and/or land tour fare is listed, quoted or advertised through any website, printed collateral, reservations person or winery club manager that is an electronic, typographical or verbal error, Expanding Horizons reserves the right to correct the erroneous fare. Passengers will be duly informed and asked to pay the correct cruise and/or land tour fare intended, or shall be refunded in full for any deposits or payments made, thereby canceling the cruise booking. Expanding Horizons reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Airfares, air taxes and air surcharges quoted on your invoice or by a reservation agent are only guaranteed once airfare full payment is received by Expanding Horizons.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Common areas have the comfort of each passenger in mind, including the spacious sundeck with both shaded and open spaces, along with chaise loungers for relaxing in the sun
- The air-conditioned restaurant includes a bar area with an LCD television, along with an outdoor lounge area for sipping a cocktail
- Onboard Hot Tub (Jacuzzi)
- Swimming platform with a ladder at the rear of the vessel Rear access platform for easy access to/from the sea
- Crew to Guest ratio 1 to 4
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE LAND TOUR PACKAGE:
- 7-night hotel in 4* hotels, including daily breakfast, Vat/Visitor Tax, porterage service
- 4 Dinners: 1 hotel dinner; 3 dinners in local restaurants
- Transfers by motor coach as per itinerary (Airport - Hotel (or ship) - Airport (on program dates))
- English speaking Tour Manager
- Local gourmet experiences: 4 lunches in local restaurant, 2 wine tastings
- Guided walking tours with headsets: Zagreb, Rastoke village, Plitvice Lakes, Opatija, Istria tour (Rovinj, Motovun), Pag, Trogir
- Entrance fees: Rastoke Village, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Pag Lace Museum, Pag Salt Museum, Motovun shuttle & Motovun walls
CRUISE PRICES INCLUDE:
- 8 days - 7 nights charter with crew
- Accommodation for maximum number of passengers in two bedded cabins with private facilities including Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped cabins (Safe deposit box, hair dryer, LCD TV, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet)
- 7 Buffet breakfasts
- 3-course lunch daily+ cheese and salad bar
- Drink with lunch (glass of wine, beer, or soft drink)
- Captain's dinner with aperitif and live entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Afternoon coffee & tea, & complimentary water
- Daily fresh fruit and snacks
- Daily cabin upkeep and towel change
- Midweek fresh bed linen
- Slippers, bathrobe & beach towels
- Free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Air-conditioned dining room with bar area and LCD TV
- Lounging sundeck with deck-beds
- Rear access platform for easy access to/from the sea
- Heritage dinner with transfer in village near Korcula
- Sightseeing in: Dubrovnik (with one-way bus transfer to the Old Town), Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Wine tasting on Vis
- Oyster tasting in Ston, city walls, salt mine
NOT INCLUDED THE PRICING:
- International Airfare
- Airport Transfers are not included and are available upon request at an additional cost (program dates only)
- Required Visitor Tax & Port Fees of $150 per person
- Gratuities (see below for suggested gratuities)
- Beverages unless stated as included
- Meals not included in itinerary
- Incidentals not included in itinerary
- Personal Incidentals (e.g., laundry, passport, ETIAS, etc.)
- Crew (all ship services and assistance with luggage): 70- 100 EUR per guest per week
- Local guides (offers in-depth information at specific locations; there may be many guides along with a tour program): EUR 1-2 (per sightseeing)
- Restaurants & Cafes: tip 10%-15% of the check, depending on the quality of service
- Taxis: Tip up to 10% of the fare (We recommend you book taxis via your tour/cruise manager and pre-negotiate taxi fares to avoid unpleasant surprises at the end of the journey
- Motorcoach Driver: 3-4 EUR per person, per day
DISCLAIMER: Due to specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases, clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
PLEASE NOTE: This program was created solely by our tour operator, Expanding Horizons of Tustin CA and will contain private meals, tours and/or visits to attractions are exclusive to guests who book their reservation though Expanding Horizons.